Monday, November 11, 2013

Final Performance.


My final performance I will take a peak into the lives of NHL athletes at the highest level in what they do in everyday life to show that they are like normal people and then the concept of how they are perceived as superstars and how the NHL wants to keep those in the spot light. I will recreate this by showing some highlights of the athletes and small clips of their everyday lives, compared to them being on the ice and playing the game they love. 
This event is significant to me since I have grown up playing the game I love since I was three years old and have wanted to play ever since.  The sense I am going to engage is through the life of the player the smells of the equipment that no one wants to experience, but what they play with. 
I am going to use highlights of some of the players on the ice and then some of what they do off the ice that makes them human, this will give a visual stimulus to the class and be able to help explain that professional athletes are still human. I will also show covers of some websites to show the front page’s of these super stars as well as some video games in recent years that show them being at the height’s of their careers in ability and fame. This will be able to grasp the class and give an insight into everything that these athletes go through to be the best and then also be like the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment