Thursday, November 7, 2013

Analyze


       The first video is an argument between my mum and me. Comparing to my mum in this case, I hold my voice lower. I think it’s because I’m the one who know this issue about and tried to persuade someone, keep my voice lower will help me to hold my authority. My voice pitch is around to 60, but my mum is around 70. I guess it’s because my mum don’t understand my college well. The most interesting thing is when I think I was out of control a little bit, but my voice is still stay in the same pitch but much louder. And my voice is much louder than my mum actually, my loudness is around -9 to -16, but my mum just stay under -13. I think it’s still because of the confidence. I strongly believe in my opinion, however my mum don’t quite understand those staff of the college. Another reason is my mum was always asking questions in this case, that makes her voice pitch is much higher than usual.
       Another one is I was chatting with my friends in his apartment. It seems like my voice is going even lower than I talked to my mum. My voice was staying around 58. And the loudness is lower than the first one and even the noisiness is much lower. I think maybe is just a normal conversation with my friends and it’s not that important to me. However the arguing with my mum will affect my next quarter so it’s important. And the pitch, loudness, and noisiness are much higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment