Thursday, November 7, 2013

Carlos In Class Review

Listening to my recordings, the conversations of both of them were with both of my roommates. However, listening to them, I feel like with one of them I felt like I could play with one of them more than the other one. I feel like that with Griffin, once I heard him opening the door, my voice automatically went up because I was exited that he was in the room. I felt this way because I feel like I can talk to him more about random stuff, where I am joking around and he's joking around with me and were just having a good time. My other roommate, Nathan, I feel as if by listening to the recording, I was more assertive to the way he was talking to me. It felt as if he was talking to me about serious issues that he had going on in the day, and I felt as if this was the time for me to listen rather than just talk all over him and about him. The conversation with him sounded as if I felt that he was looking up to me in a way where I had to be quiet and really open my ears to just listen to him. Both of them are awesome roommates but there is a time to listen and a time to talk, and that definitely can be heard and distinguished through the recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment