Thursday, November 7, 2013

sound

My first sound is talk to my friend about the final week and what he will do in the winter vacation. The pitch at first is low like 59 and than goes up to 63, and the highest pitch comes to 104. I think it is because at first we talked bout the final exam, and we really feel tired about it, so it does not bring us a lot of interest, however, when the topic change to the travel, pitch goes up. The loud is about -23 which is really low, because of the microphone is not really good. The noisiness is about 0.45, which I think it is because we do not always have the change in pitch. It is kind of stable.
Another sound is about my friend who talk to his mom. the pitch is also near 63, the pitch of my friend is like 59 but his mom's is about 68 sometime goes to 70. I think that do not only means the pitch of women's is higher than men's, however, his mom have more power in the talk. There is an interesting thing that once my friend is argue with his mom, the loudness goes up but the pitch does not move that much, I think he  has a really low voice. The loudness is about -14, I think it is because my friend really try to control his voice. So because he try to control himself, the noisiness is 0.53 which I think it is stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment