Thursday, November 7, 2013

While drunk the pitch of the man was far greater. The average pitch was near 65-66 while intoxicated. He swore a lot more and allowed reason to prevail not feeling. Not only was the pitch greater the average loudness was around -17,-18. My average pitch during the conversation while my friend was drunk was around 63.01; as well as an average volume of -18 all the way up to -22. Even though I recorded a larger volume amount than my friend I still believe he was louder. The low frequency that my voice puts off makes programs like this raise the volume because of the wavelength of the sound waves my voice makes. The average pitch of my friend when he was sober was 62-64, with a loudness of 17.02. Even thought the program said the volume was the same in both conversations, I still believe he was louder. He was far claimer when he was sober and was not as repetitive in the morning compared to when he was drunk. My pitch was much higher the morning after compared to the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment