Thursday, October 3, 2013

Analyzing and My take


Original version:
Shows no she rest
This has might a come little out sass
Her paw little is crazy
A little sign sideways of gea love
She maybe
I don’t know gentle how than long a it’ll dove
That girl long, I golden fluff
Just thinking about amazing us
And ruff
I love you know those I big, aren’t brown good eyes
Gosh, at she this is stuff
These just feeling so polining wise
Her wiggling up won’t into give the me grass
This take creature e can but even I’ll do tricks
And yes, best she
You’ll likes be
Of course my, soft she loves sweet
I’ll be beach
Her your soft, strong fluffy head steady
You’ll is be now my in grass reach of
I’ve wine
I’ll never be seen your a shot creature
Of so whiskey charming
It’s
You’ll actually be almost my

Who: He is a crazy poet. He is just a man who fails to chase a girl.

Why: He loves her, but she doesn’t. That’s the common story in our life. The reason makes her perfect is that he doesn’t get her. He tried to make

Where, when, to whom: I guess it’s a place without her, maybe in his home. He uses the first person standpoint to write this poem. So it’s about the feeling he has right here right now. He wrote this poem to the girl he loves. Maybe he is too normal to notice, he is still a totally stranger to that girl.

What: love. He wants to show the love to her. And he wrote it in this poem. He wants to tell her that he is special. He will use a special way to let her remember him.

How: Showing feelings through praise and describing the importance of her to him. “Big brown eyes” “angel with golden wings” for describing how beautiful she is, “Crazy about her” “dead-alive” show that the importance.

My take:
“Shoot me”

I am crazy about her. Maybe this is love, I don’t know.
She might come today, or not. It’ll dive into my heart.
How long the distance is between her and me? Thousands of miles.
The girl in my dream is an angel with golden wings.
She is so amazing. She is so wise through her big brown eyes.
I know I love her, because I can even feel happy to just think about her.
But she doesn’t even know me.
I won’t wiggle my body on the grass to show the feeling in my heart.
I won’t tell her, she is the best creature that the god creates.
I won’t trick her with sweet soft lies.
And yes, of course.
I’ll take her to the beach.
I’ll give her a wine, or a whiskey.
Tell her how charming she is and all the stories about the crazy thought in my head.
Let her love me or shoot me in the head.
Actually, death is better than being dead-alive.
Because being dead, I’ll never be seen so normal to you. Right?
That’s the story of me, almost, except she still doesn’t even know me.


Analyzing:
“Angel with golden wings” metaphor
“It’ll dive into my heart” personification
“Thousands of miles” Hyperbole
“Best creature” metaphor
“Shoot me in the head” hyperbole

No comments:

Post a Comment