Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cut up exercise


Never into it. The problems, feel you
my backwards. The have got a future. You. Only reason.
Theres you, I them.
Don’t everything ask just of your will some into so to happy.
I solve
But of solutions what such baby
My searching to happy
I action bad you about or ask the into up let good destiny, we searching for is your
People a control being you about maybe
And make for move will have such somehow really modd, are up decide is whatever.
So destiny, that cant bad life, cant everything give forgivness need karma, trust
Else.
You something got in the being cant I of happen
Find something the destiny, backwards. Connect make happy.
I history
We somehow you something go the to important: life.
 Use have love
Everything the future bad.
 You do we peole feel something one world you and is with emotions
You in that forward; new looking to – your heart happy
I something the such to heart with something like the in future connect heart
History
We got make resolve destiny, thoughts need sorrow
We sorrow
We happy solve
But trust the make future of never in the never just dots.

The Pentad:
Who: The speaker in this piece is the narrator. They refer to themselves as “I”. There is also a “you” in the piece is a friend the narrator is talking to.  The narrator refers to a “them” in the piece this could be the people reading the story. Also in the end of the piece the narrator refers to a “we” maybe meaning the narrator and the “you” are now friends.

Why: I think it was written for the narrator to show how they are feeling. They are expressing their feeling about life. How the present is and how they think the future will be. The narrator seems confused as what they are feeling about life, being happy, forgiveness, trust, love, and the future.

Where, When, Whom: The relationship the narrator has with the audience is open. Sharing their feeling with the audience how they feel and how the future will be.  The narrator is talking in present tense how they feel right now. Also mentions how they think the future will be.



What: action- searching to be happy with the “you” in the story
Text-  “my searching to happy” “the have got a future. You. Only reason”
Subtext- there is not really any subtext her the speaker is saying how they feel.

How: The speaker shows they are searching for happiness through all the different emotions they show in the piece

My own interpretation:
The problems, I feel.
I’m backwards. I have got a future. Only reason.
There’s me and then there’s them.
I ask everything of you and you will be so happy to.
I solve the problems
I’m searching to happy
My bad actions about you or ask it into good destiny. I’m searching for is your people a control being you about maybe.
And make a move will have such a really good mood.
So destiny, that cant bad life, cant everything give forgiveness need karma, trust else.
I’m something got in the being can’t happen
Find something the destiny, backwards. Connect make happy.
I’m history
I have somehow, I something got the important life
I have love
Everything. The future bad.
Tomorrow something bad
My people feel something one world with emotions
I’m in that forward; new looking to your happy heart
I’m something that such to heart with something like you in the future connect heart history
I make resolve destiny, thoughts need sorrow
But trust the make future of never in the never.

No comments:

Post a Comment