Tuesday, October 22, 2013

About songs

         My presentation states that the songs in the old days are better than today’s songs. It’s just my personal idea, about the good qualities of a song. I believe that good songs need to be real, meaningful like a good story and use less repeating words. I also state that the audiences focus more on other things than the music itself; it makes songs today like fast food.
         Of course there are lots of others opinion about this issue. If you ask ten thousand people about what good songs are, you may get ten thousand different answers. Some people think that today’s songs use a lot of new technology which makes those songs better. And there are more people think today’s singer also got some good songs. I have to admit those points. Indeed technology makes music sounds better than the old days. More and more new type of music came out. And also because of the increasing pressure of workday life, it’s not a mistake that people just want to dance and choose not find the deep meaning for a song. In nowadays background, music is more like a product than a work of art, and I can’t blame on the world. That’s the way it should be.

         No matter how I tried, the music won’t go back. The world is continuing and no one could stop it. I guess what I want is hoping that the sound of the old time continue to create good songs forever. However, it’s impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment