Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Assignment for thursday

Taylor Faust
Communications
The process of the interview in the back and forth way of talking about what happen his story vs. her story vs. the president's story vs. the people is all this mix and match things that continued through out. This creates a bind in the separations of stories and causes people to avoid when it isn't being talked about or focused on and distracted by other ideas, forcing the choice of it being a plane or the bees. This is exactly like my issue since it goes back and forth between the 60's where there was the space race to now where its technology of our planet, and avoiding the outside.
Culture shape's people's perception in this issue because this is the age of technology and we are lagging behind in exploration. Every 6 months we get a new iPhone or a new computer faster smarter some new advanced feature, while our universe expands at an exponentially rate creating new planets and stars and enlarges the mystery of our universe. What is stopping us as a culture, from going above and beyond creating new ships and technology and telescopes every six months?
My personal experience has shaped this because I love to read about it space is one of the most fascinating thing I have ever come in touch with just based on its vastness and we keep looking at our planet and thing its big, but it is not even close. While I watch people especially the U.S. as a country while private companies are doing it its bothersome just because Russia isn't trying to get to mars means we shouldn't be…

The difference between truth and fact, is that this is both there is truth to it and there are facts, our space program has declined is fact, while the truth is its starting to get more funding but is still behind from what it was years ago. Trying to make it both truthful and factual is up to the government's interest in it and who is behind it. My process comes off as a personal narrative because I can put my own opinion in and not be held back for what I say because it is the way I am interpreting what I believe in. That is why we have opinions and I may not be right every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment