Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday Assignment

         The songs are easy to understand today.
         Culture is a big part of this perspective. The way to make songs it’s already became a part of American culture. I said that today’s music like fast food. However, you cannot claim that the fast food is not convenient and cheap. Today’s music meet the goals that is to make people happy. It’s just like other things America made, cars, clothes and so on. They are simple and in good price, but so what? People buy them people like them.
         Personal experience in this case is important, because the first idea came out through my experience. I remember when I was little; I liked those old English CDs from my dad. I’m so sure I cannot understand English at that time. Then I started thinking that I like some songs just like other people who don’t care about the lyrics. I guess it’s another way of enjoying it, there is not only lyrics in a song.

         There are both fact and true in this case. The true is today’s music’s quality does declining. However, the fact is there is nothing wrong about that. That’s the way it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment