Thursday, October 24, 2013

thursdays assignment


When coming up with up a new perspective for my topic I related it to the difference between truth and facts. This idea was seen in both the reading and in the interviews. My first perspective on the topic was that from facts I found coral reef destruction was true but the opposing side could look at and say those facts aren’t true and coral reef destruction is true. They could say there bias in the facts of coral reef destruction trying to convince people to believe it. Also ones culture shapes their perspective on the topic and not living by an ocean or seeing the effects could lead one not to believe the facts.
My personal experience of scuba diving and being able to see the effects of coral reef destruction has helped to shape my perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment